Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blogger Font Control Widget By AllBlogToos.com

As a blogger, I know that various readers with a different screen sizes and habits are reading my site, So the font size should suitable every single reader, no matter his screen size, or his favorite size,
Today I’m presenting one of the most widgets I’ve ever customized for blogger.
I enjoyed making it, and i think you’ll enjoy using it, This widget will allows your readers to change the font size of your blogger posts as they want, bigger or smaller, in an easy, simple and fast way without refreshing the page or any thing using the j-query. So let’s see how to Add it.
This Is A Demo For A Tutorial By AllBlogTools.com
Click Here To Read The tutorial.
AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates

2 comments:

giri said...

hank you! Canva revolutionised my work. I work as a PR & marketing manager in hospitality and I don’t have a big marketing budget, so Canva is perfect for me. 1$ for picture is not so much but I can create some nice offers for our clients. Here you have an example of my work: http://www.dwor.pl/pl/klienci_biznesowi/spotkania_wigilijne/ and it was only for 2 $ It’s a nice alternative for Shutterstock etc. Fonts are beautiful, it is very creative thinking to learn how to mix them. I use it also on my personal blog

pslvseo a4 said...

Dafont.com is a site where you can download a ton of free fonts. You can search for a specific typeface, or search by the type of lettering you want, whether it’s serif or sans serif, hand lettered or grunge style. You can also put in your own phrase to see how it looks in a particular font. A lot of these fonts are very decorative and many are handdrawn, so it’s not always the best place to search for body text fonts. Each selection also tells you whether your download is free for personal or commercial use. The download is easy – you get a zip file with the font file inside. Unzip, install, and you’re ready to go.

Post a Comment